Please note that all registrations must be paid online via the IASA website, in Euros.
For your convenience, online registration will remain open right up to the first day of the conference. Those who register after the 2nd October must bring a printout of their email receipt, or other evidence of payment, to the registration desk
Your full registration fee includes:
- attendance at all open conference sessions including section & committee meetings, paper and poster sessions, general assemblies, workshops and tutorials
- conference programme and other materials
- attendance at the Welcoming Reception on 7 October
- professional visits on 9 October
- Music of the Manganiyars performance on 10 October
- the Farewell Dinner on 11 October
A special day rate registration is available for Indian nationals (see below).
All prices shown below are per person.
|Registration before 31 August 2012:||Registration after 31 August 2012:|
|Full registration fee, non- Members1||€252||€312|
|Full registration fee, IASA Members1||€190||€252|
|Full registration fee, Accompanying Persons 2||€98||€98|
|Full registration fee, Indians/Students 3||€70||€79|
|Day rate, Indians (per day)4||NA||€22|
1. A IASA member registration is available only to currently subscribed and paid up individual and institutional members of IASA. Not a IASA member? Join here (opens in new window). Note that membership applications can only be confirmed after payment is received by the IASA Treasurer.
2. Accompanying persons registration is for spouses/partners who accompany a person registering as a IASA member or non-member.
3. The Indian/Student registration rate is available solely on condition that you bring proof of your valid Indian voter card / valid student ID card, with expiration date, to the IASA Conference Registration Desk.
4. The Day rate registration rate is available solely on condition that you bring proof of your valid Indian voter card. It is available for a maximum number of 3 days (at €22 each day). If you wish to attend more than 3 days, you must book full regisration. The day rate registration excludes attendance at the reception and dinner.
Registrations cancelled before 17 September 2012 will be refunded 50% of the registration fees and the extra costs.
Registrations cancelled after 17 September 2012 will not be eligible for a refund.
HOW TO REGISTER:
Registrations and payments may be made online by cheque, credit card, bank transfer or via a PayPal account. Click on the button below (opens IASA webcart):